Hey freshers, if you’re religious like some of us and wish to continue practicing while in Nottingham then this post is for you. It’s so important to stay true to who you are although it can be challenging when you’re in a completely new environment with strangers all around you. Peer pressure is real and people will try and influence you everyday so inbetween all the experimenting and fun, remember where you came from as well as your morals and home training.
We’ve compiled a list of places where you can go to worship in the local area but ofcourse you’re not limited to this. There may be loads more that we don’t know about so comment and share with us so someone else can be blessed.
The main religious places our members attends are:
- God’s Vineyard Church – 292 Derby Rd, NG7 1QF
- Heart Church – 104-114 Talbot St, NG1 5GL
- First Love Church – The Chapel, Portland Building, NG7 2RD
- UoN Catholic Community – Trent Building Great Hall & The Chapel, Portland Building (both on University Park, NG7 2RD)
- Masjid Umar – 398 Alfreton Rd, NG7 5NG
Check out the UoN Worship & Prayer page also for loads more. Hope this helps.